Monday 12 November 2012

introducing you to some of the awesome people who have been helping me with my new album due out soon!!

This is Bec... Bec kindly did backing vocals for my new album and is an awesomely talented singer and musician in her own right!
Tony - professional flute player & backing vocals & Heejin - Keyboard and synth - taken during a recording session at Trusound Music Studios for my new album


Introducing professional guitarist,music teacher, sound engineer and studio manager at Trusound Music Studios - Dene Burton - busy at the desk during a recording session of my new album


Photo 3: Des - professional guitar & bass player/teacher - recording session for my album - taken at Trusound Music Studios


Photo 4: Andrew "Mitch" - professional drummer - recording drums & percussion for my album - taken at Trusound Music Studios





Photo 5: some of the band and myself for the gig at the "Polish Club" for the CMC birthday Bash - Dene on guitar; Alex on drums; Karen on backing vox; Heejin on keys 

No comments:

Post a Comment