Friday 30 November 2012

Determined...


Life can hit pretty hard sometimes... and often when you least expect it...

I have admired the courage of people I know, who recently suffered terrible angst...

One family had their young teenage son die through an unexpected tragedy...
The other family had their son go missing for four days... with the weather hitting all time lows and the highest recorded temperatures for this month EVER!

Yet, both had an amazing strength and resolve to trust God regardless...

Fortunately for one family, their son who went missing was found and is now in hospital recovering from sunburn...

I have had my own share of extreme trials, and I am reminded that these times can shake us to the core... yet, I have found that my hope & faith in God has given me the strength to face these times and know that ultimately He will work things out for my good... according to His promise in Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment